Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Last post

Now that the transition has happened over to a new website and blog page I wont be using this one anymore. I would love for everyone to check out our Facebook page under Black Box Photography and see what Levi and I are up to. While you are there we would love for you to "like" the page:) What can I say...i'm all about free advertising. Thanks Facebook:) Thought I hated you, but now I kinda love you.

A lot of new and great things are happening with Scott and I in the next few months. We have officially decided to make the move back to Ohio. We are looking forward to being with family and friends again and talking about the idea of starting our own family. No babies yet, but in the possible future for all those who might be wondering:) We have a big vacation to Scotland coming up and as soon as we get back we'll be searching for our first home. We would love all the prayers we can get for Scott to find the right job for him so the move back can be as smooth as possible.

As for me and a teaching job...I don't exactly see it happening, but will be looking. Thankfully Levi and I have weddings booked and I hope that I can keep busy with photographing engagements, families, babies, and all the other things people love pictures of. I also plan on traveling back to Arizona and keeping all the wonderful families that i've photographed the past year.

Thank you to all our friends and their families that have made the past three years out here so amazing. We are so sad about leaving and will miss everyone very much.

No comments: