Friday, April 8, 2011

Kristy+John=Awesome

So I was lying in bed one night, wide awake thinking of everything and nothing. For all who know me you know that I easily jump from one topic to the next or come up with random comments are topics. I'm sure it annoys others because I know it annoys me:) And many of my nights are lying in bed thinking of the million ways of how I can be better at photography?, when is my next shoot?, I wonder if Scott's still awake?, what do I need to work on?, how much do people think I suck and just aren't telling me?, and the thoughts continue...I then come up with an idea...who are two people that can model for me so I can practice a few things???? KRISTY and JOHN!! The next day at work I call Kristy on our work phones and ask her if she could model for me and that she had to ask her boyfriend John if he would be up for it too ha ha. Kristy might have mentioned that she had to do some convincing on John's end, but that she would let me know that night. The convincing thankfully worked and yesterday we met up for a couple hours and had some fun or at least on my end it was:) Thank you again you two! You guys are amazing and did an awesome job. Here are a few from the day.





No comments: