Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baby Nicholas

Andy and Jill were blessed with their second boy just a couple weeks ago. Aly passed my name along to Jill and on Saturday Scott and I met this wonderful family and their adorable new bundle of joy:) I couldn't have asked for a smoother session that day. Scott was super helpful in moving things and holding up a sheet to give a clean background behind Nicholas. I might be a bit bossy at times ha ha, but we make a fabulous team:) I'm pretty sure he thinks so too. Most importantly, Nicholas slept the entire time and Andy and Jill are one the most easy going parents I've ever met. Thank you so much for having us over and I hope you enjoy the photos.



This is Benjamin...he's the big brother:) I could have eaten him the second I saw him, he's so cute!

    

No comments: