Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Alison's Maternity Session


I don't even know exactly how to start this blog...Alison and I met through a mutual friend (Angela). We met at Angela's wedding shower and I kinda clung to her because she was super easy to talk to and we are both teachers. I also didn't have any other friends there ha ha. After that we saw each other at Angela and Gabe's wedding back in April. At this point I had my camera for about two months and was still exploring the idea of becoming a photographer. After the wedding I posted some pictures on Facebook. And I believe Alison was the first to say something about the pictures:)

Not too much time passed when I decided to really throw myself out there and make a photography page on Facebook ha ha. I still think I'm getting way ahead of myself and wonder if people laugh at the notion that i'm exploring photography and would like for it to become my career. Anyway, back to Alison, she has always cheered me on:) Any little comment or encouragment she gave to me meant more then she might even know.

Since then I've photographed Alison's baby shower and was asked by other family members to photograph different events. Now we are here...before sweet baby Sofia arrives to photograph maternity pictures.

Alison was so easy to photograph and so fun:) She was willing to try anything and take our time to make sure we got exactly what she wanted. Alison, if you ever read this, thank you for being you, thank you for your support, and thank you for keeping me going in this adventure. I love you:) I can't wait to meet Sofia!

1 comment:

Alison said...

You are too sweet! You are an amazing photographer and I consider you a great friend! You are going to go on to do amazing things with your camera that you can't even fathom right now. I haven't met a picture of yours that I haven't LOVED! Thank you for capturing this amazing time in my life and I can't wait for you to meet and photograph my little bundle! I love you back...xoxo